1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl! I usually work third shift and I love it!
2. What makes you jealous?
Back in June when I was working in a very cold building, I was jealous of all my co-workers who were outside in the warmth and the ones that could wear shorts while I had thermals under my jeans.
3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There's only 63 days left!)
Christmas is coming? I thought it was Halloween, oh well.
4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
I have a personaly chef (Vx), I think he's making hamburgers.
5. Where was your first kiss?
The old elementary playground, it was during recess in second grade, Jeff and I were boyfriend/girlfriend, another boy named Chris asked all the kids on the merry-go-round, "Who wants to see Jeff kiss (me)?" some kids raised their hands, and he kissed me. Then the question was reversed, kids rose their hands, and I kissed him. Another kid that saw this told on us. The next day, we had to bring a note f/home explaining that our parents talked to us about the incident, since Jeff usually walked home, my mom gave him a ride that afternoon and talked to both of us about the incident. I guess he didn't tell his parents or bring a note the next day, because him and Chris got swats, while I didn't.
Click on the graphic at the top or on the left sidebar to play along!

No comments:
Post a Comment