Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


It's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I struggled w/this week's questions...


1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
I don't really have one, I have some goals that (right now) don't seem obtainable, but they are more "achieve these very soon" more than "give yourself 20 years" type of things.

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
It will be 3 years on the 27th of October. First unit was 6 miles away from our home in Oklahoma, that unit was dismantled and combined w/a unit in Arkansas (about a 2 hour drive), next unit (warriors) was at the same place as the first one (6 miles away), after that (salsa) was in Texas, when deployment orders were cancelled, he returned to warriors, now his unit is in Washington state, near his dad and younger sister. Being "part-time Reservist", my husband doesn't have to move around when he changes units, and since every unit's supposed to have a CBRN, he can RST w/warriors or other nearby units on their drill weekends if he's not teaching classes or training for his unit.

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor's Wife)
I'm not sure, usually what I think songs mean aren't really the meanings, or one lyric would describe me, but another doesn't.


4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Hamburger is my top favorite, I also like pizza w/meatballs, chicken, sausage, canadian bacon & pineapple, and chicken alfredo pizza. I like to dunk my pizza in marinara sauce as well (or alfredo sauce for chicken alfredo).


5. What are three good things in your life right now?
1. The cat is behaving herself
2. Vx and I are getting along
3. I'm not working outdoors in the cold

Visit Wifey's blog by clicking on the button at the top or on the left side bar. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never really had hamburger pizza before, but you aren't the only one to say that. Hmmm!