It's Saturday (most people's favorite day, the jury's still out for me), so it's time for...
It's very simple, describe something in 6 words. I did struggle a bit today, but here's my six words:
September 11th, Warbird Fly-In, very patriotic!
The RC helicoptor/airplane club Vx is part of is having a fly-in today and tomorrow, the planes/helicoptors that are entered have to be military. He's gonna show a P-51 and fly someone else's F-15. The unit Vx does honor guard with is at a gun range this weekend (few hours away), so they won't be doing any special ceremonies. It's also my older sister-in-law's birthday today. I wonder if the drama queen will want Vx to do something for her today or not. I still don't know yet if I'll be working tonight for the fly-in or not. In other words, plans are still up in the air.
To play along, visit Call Me Cate's blog by clicking on the colorful graphic at the top or on the left sidebar.
Have a good weekend, and remember those we lost 9 years ago.

1 comment:
Sounds like a patriotic day! Have a great weekend!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment