Yes, its been forever, but I'm back! Miss me?
Anyways, for starters, I LOVE TETRIS! Which means I LOVE TETRIS WAFFLES!!!
Idk how, but I broke the hole punch! Coupons are punched out, ready for tomorrow, but its getting caught when you try to open it back up again, & at least one piece is missing.
I went from not giving a shit about hockey to loving it! Who knew being the "crew chief" for a blimp would do that to me?
Speaking of hockey, I didn't make the home game Friday, so I listened to it online. I need to learn more than one players name! I'm sure knowing some more terminology would help as well. I posted something on Facebook about listening to it online, the broadcaster friended me, and we exchanged a few private messages. I told him my husband was one of the pilots and I did the coupons and decorations, he told me where he's set up (an area I have access to, but most people don't). My inner broadcaster geek is screaming OMG! OMG! OMG! while the wife side is asking, "He's telling you where his private section is at, does he know your married?"
The neighboring town now has a leash law for cats! I told P if she runs away from home, don't go in that direction. We've also eliminated that town off our maybe we should move there list. When we tried to leash train her, she low-crawled. She definitely earned her "Army brat cat" nickname during that time.
I visited P's vet office yesterday (its in the other town we live near the city limits of), since mom has a mailbox in that town, and doesn't always make it that way as often as she should, I offered to pick up her mail. When I stopped by her work to pick up the key, I told mom's boyfriend, "I'm picking up medicine for your other girlfriend." he gave me a weird look, I said the white furry one he calls Fido, he said, "Oh, that bitch!" I corrected him, "You mean that pussy?" I think mom's head exploded, hearing her boyfriend talk about bitches and her daughter talk about pussy.
It's cheap beer night at the hockey game tonight, last time the crowd made the game so much fun, so tonight should be the same way.
Join in the random fun! Visit Super Keely's blog by clicking on the top picture or on the left sidebar.

4 comments:
Great random tuesday blog! I am here from the link on the unmom's page.
I think the sight of a cat on a leash is seriously hilarious. And good for them; cat owners get to let their cats out whenever but dog owners have rules. Guess it's only fair :)
I think our cat would have a hissy fit if we tried to put her on a leash. ;)
Have fun at the hockey game - cheap beer night always livens things up! :)
RTT: Gifts, Tweeting, Autocorrect, Birthday
Your poor mom,lol.
Some cats in my neighbouthood belong on leash. They are more vicious then dogs.
Post a Comment