Another Tuesday, another RTT! *happy dance* It's kinda sad that the highlight of my AM hours is participating in a meme. Oh well, it could be much worse!
My weekend revolved around hockey. A statement that would've never entered my mind until a month or two ago.
I'm sure Sunday didn't help out much, I hung out in the media area. Talk about a view! They sit in a section on the upper level, which is closed to the general public during games, it's located near the center, and you can see everything (except the face smashing the glass, blood, & fights that I normally see where the blimp crew sits). We normally sit behind one of the goals, so we can only see what happens on the other end on the jumbo screen. Hearing the play-by-play and seeing the action at the same time also helped me to understand what's going on a lot better.
The team was away Friday & Saturday nights, so I listened to the games online. On their way home Saturday night, they had a bus fire AGAIN! This is the second bus fire they've had this season, they learned a lot from the last "fire drill" that everything was saved this time. In the last one, the broadcasting equipment and some personal items were lost. On a coach's show they do on Monday nights, the broadcaster joked about running halfway home w/all his gear in hand so it was safe this time. None of the players lost their teeth this time either, so that one player will still have his two (fake) front teeth for Christmas!
Also, a homemade sign at the game Sunday:
(Team's full name) 2
Bus company 0
The (team) is on fire!
Were debating on getting an RC vehicle, put a bus body on it, either have flames pop up or smoke pellets activate on the ice, then have the blimp fly over and dump "water" (blue streamers) on the bus.
We might go to Vx's aunt's house for Christmas, there's a game that night, so whatever we do, we'll have to be done by 6 pm or so.
Are the holiday's over yet?
Get random w/it! Visit Super Keely's blog by clicking on the graphics.

3 comments:
Posting my RTT is TOTALLY the highlight of my morning. Don't feel bad. :)
I thought I had my shopping all done, then remembered I forgot to pick up a couple of things that need to be mailed out west. They'll be lucky if they get their gifts by the New Year. ;)
RTT: Homework Blues and Annoying Neighbors
I always look forward to RTT. I get so many random things in my head all week and I put them into my cell phone so I have some random to blast out.
Post a Comment