Thursday, December 16, 2010

Uh, Christmas

I hate trying to buy my husband gifts. He usually wants something I feel is too expensive, or he doesn't like what I get him. I still haven't got him a birthday (September) or anniversary (October) gifts for this year, or a Christmas gift. Last year, I bought him pants for Christmas that he hated, he griped about needing some, but he wouldn't go out and buy any, so I did. Granted, one pair was not what I expected, the other's he called "gay looking" so I returned them and he never bought any pants or anything else to replace them. For our anniversary/his birthday, I bought him a RC Tank. First, I got the wrong color, so we went to the store & exchanged it for a color he liked better. Then he broke it, he keeps saying he needs to send it in to get it fixed, it still sits on top of the tv, broken.

I didn't like all the gifts he's purchased for me, either. One birthday, I got a guitar, while its neat, I don't care to learn how to play it, and I don't want it sitting around if its not going to be played. One Christmas, I got some sound equipment "so I can record demos" as he put it. I received that a few years too late! Now both sit in his storage unit, w/many of out wedding gifts as well.

Yes, wedding gifts from 3 years ago. Things that aren't needed right now since we still live w/my mom!

For Christmas, I want Vx to get a real fuckin' job, so I can have what I want for Christmas, to live in my own place like a real married couple!

I can't believe this is still our life 3 years later!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. We're still living with my Mom...4 months after Hubby came home from Afghanistan...and he wants a Bow for Christmas....a $300 Bow...for which we have NO money to buy it with. Not that I'm complaining or anything....