1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
Not sure, the tv was great at the time, dvd player was neat when I finally got an adapter for it, nothing else from Christmas really sticks out for me.
2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? from The Albrecht Squad
N/A
3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
It's kinda hard to put anything on top of a Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake
4. What are your three favorite websites?
Facebook, Twitter, & Yahoo. Some other close calls are Philo & Foursquare. Philo and Foursquare lets you check into things (philo for tv, foursquare for physical places). I have my gmail and what little, if any aol mail forwarded to my yahoo address, so I can check (mainly) 2 email inbox's at once while checking out tv listings & other things.
5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)
While Vx never wears boxers, I've dated guys that wore boxers and I liked them. Briefs don't look right on men in my opinion, so I guess boxer briefs are my second favorite.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment