Saturday, December 11, 2010

Six Word Saturday


I suck, I haven't played along in a LONG time! If you've never played along before, its very simple, describe something in six words. My six words:

Who knew I would like hockey!

Two months ago, I never would have thought I would be attending almost every home game for this hockey team, let alone helping to promote them and Vx's club (they fly the blimp and indoor planes at the games). Watching the games have been so much fun! The one home game I couldn't attend, I listened to it online, which ended up in overtime with a 12 round shoot-out. If I'm home later tonight, I plan on listening to the away game as well.

Click on the banner at the top or on the left sidebar to visit Cate's blog, but try not to wake her (shhh)!

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

My daughters live in Wisconsin, so we're all ice hockey fans here, too!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Living in Canada, having two boys and being a daughter of former pro-goalie hockey is hardcore in our house. Sometimes I just want to run away,lol.