1. What do you see your life like in 10 years?
I seem to have a knack for PR, so maybe I'll be doing that or some kind of social media, whatever we do, hopefully it'll be more stable for the both of us than what our life is like now.
2. What do you like most about your job?
At my former job, I loved the variety and getting to stay up all night. My "current job" as a somewhat-house wife/apparent PR person, well, I guess the same thing, staying up all night, doing a variety of tasks.
3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Play with my phone, use the bathroom, pet P.
4. What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
Sleep? There are some tv shows online I'd like to watch, but can't seem to find the time or whatever, but idk if that would take 5 hrs or not.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
Sugar cookies decorated for the holidays, frosting, sprinkles, something festive (red/green), I eat sugar cookies year round, just with different (if any) decorations, so its not really anything different.
To participate, click on one of the pictures, either at the top, or on the left sidebar.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
Hello from a fellow MilSpouse Friday Fill-In participant. :-) Good luck with your PR/social media goals--who knows, it might not even take ten years to get there in a growing field like that.
Post a Comment