Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Word(less?) Wednesday

My week in pictures:


Saturday there was a hockey game:

The blimp flying before the game 




Fans were encouraged to bring a teddy bear to toss on the rink after the home team's first goal, all the bears were collected for Toys for Tots. 




 The mascot's 4 wheeler wouldn't start, so instead of doing his spinning trick, he walked around on the ice during the break.



Someone on the other team got his stick stuck in the net, when players lose equipment, it has to stay put until the whistle is blown.




Monday I visited Catoosa, OK to see the Blue Whale's Christmas lights

 Side view, personally I love how the lights on the top reflect off the water


 View of the mouth, and the baseball cap


 Noah's Ark in the parking lot



Tuesday night was another hockey game, only one picture I took turned out good enough to post here

The blimp approaching for landing


In the future, more hockey game pictures will be seen, I'll explain more in another post.


No comments: