Flipping off a cop.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
Vx got out of the National Guard several years ago, but he wants to stay in the reserves until he can retire. He's 34, so I hope he can make it that long.
3. What's your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
Since I'm not a cook, I'm going to use another definition for recipe according to dictionary.com. My favorite medical prescription is birth control. B.B.C. (before birth control), time of the month would have me paralysed in bed, felt like I was gonna throw up on myself & everything around me (have I mentioned that I have a vomit-phobia?). I also couldn't take any pain meds, so I would suffer for a few days. A.B.C. (after birth control), I can eat, walk, take pain meds if I need them (which half the time I don't), & following my doctor's advice, have them less frequently. Hallelujah!!!
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
See you in hell, fuckers!
Not really, that would be too mean, even for me.
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
This assisted living home my grandma and her friend just moved into sounds REALLY nice! I want to live there now! I don't wanna wait til I'm in my 80's (like my grandma) or 98 (like her friend) to move in!
While I thought the questions were tough, it took me very little time to fill them out, so hopefully my answers don't suck too badly.
Hope you have a rockin' weekend!

2 comments:
Love your take on recipe! :)
Your recipe cracked me up!!!
Post a Comment