Saturday, August 7, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Step away from the scissors, it's time for:


If you've never played along before, all you do is describe something in 6 words, it's 11:30 at night, and I just figured out my words:

Welcome to all my new followers!

It seems like overnight, I went from having about 16 to 21! Wow! I'm amazed some seem to enjoy my crap I spew out with my fingers. Hope I don't disappoint you or bore you to tears.

To visit the original home of 6WS, click on the banner at the top of this post, or on the left sidebar to visit Call Me Cate's blog. She won't bite (no guarentee's on Tonya or Rusty). If you post a 6WS entry on your blog, please use her Mr. Linky w/an exact link, if random.org (or whatever that website is) chooses your entry, she'll visit you, she also encourages everyone to visit some of the other links posted.

Hope your having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't word on Saturdays but I might join in on this one lol.