The weekend has now arrived, so it's time for...
If you've never played this fun game, it's easy, just describe something in 6 words. This week's words:
I hope the cat's not sick!
My husband thinks she may have worms, ew! I'm not looking forward to the car ride, last time she went to the vet, she cried the whole way there and back. We were never sure if the crying was because she was in a pet carrier, or the car ride since she was still crying some in the waiting room. Also, neither of us have been working much in the last few months, and she is overdue for her yearly shots and check-up by several months (I blame life).
To play along, visit Call Me Cate's blog by clicking on the banner at the top or on the left sidebar, add that cool colorful button to your 6WS post, stick the link in Mr. Linky (that sounded dirty), and leave Cate some love. If your one of the lucky random.org selectee's, she'll even visit your six words.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:
Oh, I've been there, done that! It's just as difficult for us as it is on the fur baby! Poor thing. Hope she's okay...
My Saturday's 6 words are posted, if you can join me...
HERE
Hi again!
My 64U:
Hope you find she's OK today!
Have a good Six Word Saturday,
LOLA:)
PS Mine this week is HERE. Hope you can stop by.
I had to de-worm 7 puppies one time. The only time I can remember my stomach of steel turning into mush! I almost passed out!
Hopefully your experience won't be that bad.
Here's to a worm free weekend:)
Oh no I hope everythings ok with the Kitty! Hopefully if it is sick with worms then thats a simple fix usually. Good luck!
I'd be happy to see you over at Duct Tape, Starbucks and Prozac! Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment