Thursday, August 26, 2010

What? A real post? Her head must be ready to explode!

Yeah, it's gonna pop any second now...

If by any chance you have missed the Funny Pet Moments posts I used to do on Thursday's before I got too busy lazy preoccupied with other business watching tv twitter, I have now added a widget to the bottom right corner that will post funny cat pictures.

I also made some changes to my sidebars, since my twitter account is currently private (dear lord, please let my MIL quit tweeting, I'm scared to go public until I know as a fact that she has given up on this, please don't change my younger SIL's mind about her account, her last tweet was something about "not getting this" from a while back, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT inform my older SIL about this as she is the last person on earth that needs a twitter account. Spare all of us her drama queen tweets!), I changed the timeline to a "follow me" button. That annoying log in pop-up should quit showing up as well. I'm sorry all my in-law drama couldn't be contained onto myspace (back in the day) and facebook (where they currently reside). I also took out some other graphics & things as well.

If you really are interested in what P is up to, she sometimes uses this website that's twitter for animals, this is her profile: http://www.petstatus.com/pthearmybratcat If your pets also use this site, she would love to chat w/them.


No comments: