Saturday, August 21, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Oh boy! It's Saturday and time for


If you've never played before, all you do is describe something in six words, this week, I'm going to use a phrase I've said a few times this week to the cat:

"I'm sorry that your feeling better!"

Monday evening, I took her to the vet, they updated her shots (it was almost time for her 3 year shots & I never brought her in for the 2 year ones) & gave her a pill. By Wednesday, she was back to her normal bad ways. But those few days did allow my arms and hands to heal up!

To play along, visit Call Me Cate's blog by clicking on the colorful picture at the top of this post or on the left sidebar, use her Mr. Linky, and leave her some love on the comments.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

this was interesting !!:)