Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

How the hell is it Tuesday? Like it or not, it is, which means it's also...

randomtuesday

First off, if your one of those people bugging Keely to change her logo, stop it! She'll change it when she's good and ready, geez. While it may be ugly, it is random, so it's perfect for today!

Somehow, the same arguments Vx & I keep having got started up again last night, I don't remember how, so I'll just blame it on the cat.

Big Brother is down to the final 5. Poor Regan, he'll probably be evicted this week. I'm guessing after that will be Britney, then Enzo, leaving Hayden & Lane the final 2, no clue who would win. Then again, Enzo is a crappy competitor, so he may go to the final 2 so the other person would be a guaranteed winner. We'll see how these next few weeks unfold...

My NBC decided to work again, so I got to watch Boston Legal and Poker over the weekend. One of the Boston Legal's was the last episode, when Denny & Allen visited the Supreme Court, then got married by one of the justices. The next night was when Allen dressed like Shirley and had to keep Denny out of his skirt. William Shatner and James Spader played those characters so well!

Monday while mom was sleeping, she had crazy dreams, one of them was me, her, & her bf riding together in his semi somewhere. This morning when he was leaving for work, he asked if the cat & I were ready to hit the road w/him today. If he only knew what car rides with P are really like...

Last night, I helped Vx recover the back side of his airplane wing. The wing is longer than I am tall (if that makes sense). He made it out like he couldn't do it by himself when all I really did was stand there & watch.

The other day, the furry hunter made sure to alert us of her recent catch: a grasshopper, possibly dead. I think she found it by the pantry (near her food dish), she brought it out into the open, meowed several times, & rubbed on things until I acknowledged her prey. I grabbed a napkin and threw it away. At least this "catch" didn't involve nudity (like the last one).

"Don't pull out your penis unless you really have to, indecent exposure is a class 2 felony!"

I hope I'm not the only one who's seen the Aqua Teen movie.

Mooninites are the bomb!

Don't break your femur, if one pin doesn't keep you awake, the other will bother you when your awake. Stupid car wreck!

If this wasn't random enough for you, then stop by Super Keely's blog and check hers out by clicking on the logo at the top of this post or in the left sidebar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She better not go changing anything, I've loved her for years and I love the button.