Friday, August 27, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins

Yay! It's Friday, and time for...


Milspouses and significant others get a chance to answer questions and learn more about each other!


This week’s questions are:
1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
Reality tv shows I like, listening to Metallica, and other things that my husband doesn't like, but I love!


2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
cinnamon, sweet but not too sweet


3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
The three weeks he was "deployed" I didn't really need any kind of support. My husband assured me that if there were any problems, his uncle and aunt can help with some issues, and like I did before Vx, my mom should be able to help with other things, or knows who can.


4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
My Keeker doll, I assume. My mom made her for me when I was about 2 years old. I have two other dolls that my aunts made for me as well, they may be older, but Keeker was always there by my side when I was younger.


5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
For starters, I never imagined marrying someone quite like my husband. I would be working in radio or on tv, living on my own, not sure if I would've been married or not, I never imagined I would be working where I currently work, let alone doing security. Pretty much what my life is now is nothing like I visioned my life being.

Join in by visiting Wifey's blog by clicking on the picture at the top or on the left sidebar.


Have a good weekend!


1 comment:

Lady Rynn said...

Isn't it funny where we thought we'd be and to see how different where we are now is compared to that? So much changes and can change, especially when you're married to a soldier! ;)