So the man who's doing my job 5 nights a week called me Monday evening to fill in for him last night. A woman who was working at the gate when I came in "didn't tell me" that I may get to do it 5-7 nights a week like I did last summer, and the other guy may quit. While it would be nice to have more hours, I was hesitant to do the job again this summer (reason why I procrastinated and he got the job). While some things have improved in the last week or so, (I'm not the only person there at night, some lights were left on all night, etc.) I still don't have a gator like I'm supposed to have for rounds (I can do them w/some modifications in my car, and I'm not going as often), and I still can't tell well enough if a horse has escaped or not since this one set of lights that always stayed on before aren't on.
Vx had some trouble w/some teeth yesterday, so he visited my last dentist, he wasn't impressed. The few times I had been to him, I didn't need any work done, they were check-ups, so I didn't know. My mom goes to him as well, he's worked on her teeth and she just seems to love him. She also brushes her teeth (real and fake) several times a day, while were more "realistic" and try to stick a toothbrush in our mouths at least once a day.
Vx has orders and a plane ticket to visit Salsa next week for a class. If one month translates into 3 days, then how long will a week be? Will he get to the airport near there and immediatly board a plane home? Well see...
No comments:
Post a Comment