Saturday, May 30, 2009

Six Word Saturday

I got last summer's job back!

To go more into details, the co-worker who was doing my job about 5 nights a week decided to quit, so I will probably be doing this job every single night til the end of July. While I enjoy having the guarenteed hours, idk if I really want to deal w/the bs every single night. I shouldn't be making anymore trips during that time, and my headaches have gotten better, so hopefully I can handle it. If not, then I'm sure the other person can do what I did a few times last year, cover both posts, stay most of the time at the other one, then do my rounds about every hour like I'm supposed to. Some of my clothes are either on their last threads or need to be thrown out, so I see some of the money going towards a few new pairs of shoes, some new jeans, and Vx could use a few items as well. If my car needs work done on it, some will go towards that (new tires? new brakes? idk). Of course moving would be nice, but who knows when that'll happen.

7 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Congrats! I know what you mean though - yay hours and cash, boo to not having the downtime.

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Agreeing with Cate!!!
Congrats ~Hugs, HL

Anonymous said...

Extra money is always good!! Congrats!

Carma Sez said...

That is good news!

Lucia said...

Hope it works out for you! I hear ya, every single night would get old really fast

Melissa B. said...

Awesome! Have a lovely Saturday, OK?

Melissa B. said...

PS: Please don't forget to join our Sunday Funnies with a visit to Sx3 today!