Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's dark in here...

Tonight, I found out one of the new CEO's rules, he wants overnight security to work in the dark. Why, so we can't see break-ins? Loose horses? What really bothers me about this is the fact that he retired from the police department, he's the former security director, so of all people he should understand how important it is for us to have a little bit of light to see if someone is breaking into our buildings, vehicles, or if an animal gets loose so that we can return it to a stall. It explains the rise in vehicle break-ins. I've only been at this post one other time when it was this dark, and that was when the electricity went out for about a minute during a storm. I almost tripped on some uneven pavement earlier in one of the more lit areas, my leg didn't enjoy that. I'm not even trying to walk around like I probably should, I'm just sitting in my car hoping no one walks up to it w/a gun or something. I'm locked in my car w/a window down (so I can hear things going on and for air) but any person can walk into the area I'm at. Thanks, you fuckin (retired) pig!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mootz said...

Hm...yeah, I'm not really understanding his thinking in this. Stay safe.