Friday, May 8, 2009

uh...

I want to write a post, I have a few things I'd like to write about, but none of them would probably be the appropriate length for an individual entry, so I'll try just sticking all of them in one (hopefully not too) long post.

Military Spouse Appreciation Day: It's today, so a happy day to all of us!

Star Trek: OMG, the movie was awesome! Like I told the people in line for the 9:30 showing, great movie! If your like myself, wondering how certain things are going to work out (like having Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto playing the same character, where this Nero character came from, etc.) it is all explained in the movie very well. I will add, poor Porthos! (if you watched Enterprise, you'll understand this part better than some). The line was not as dorky as I feared, while I was leaving the 7pm showing, there was at least one starfleet uniform (TNG red) in line for 9:30, and I didn't spot any at the 7pm showing. I did wear my Enterprise necklace, but since it's so small, I don't think anyone noticed.

Sleep schedule: I've been sleeping at night, not good since the overnight shifts are about to start up again. It's almost 4 am as I type this, the latest I've been able to stay awake in a while, so hopefully this will help out. Current (ES) boss wants me to work for her, but I don't think I can handle the cold she wants me to deal with, so I need to talk to FMT boss about working w/him again, it's not as cold, and hopefully not as much bs as last summer. It is 2 months of steady work, ES probably won't be able to pull that off.

Medical: I read a post from someone earlier, she mentioned the dentist, and it reminded me of all the medical stuff I need to do. At my last cleaning, the hygenist thought I either broke a piece of my jaw off or I had a rougue tooth, so I need to see a dentist about that, and the wisdom teeth she thought may need to get pulled. This hygenist works for a dental clinic that a dentist only see's adult patients on an emergency walk-in basis, but I got the hygenist from hell at the last dentist I saw and they are such a huge part of the exam, so idk what to do for sure about that. It's also time for my eye dr. appt, but since I still have a gillion contacts left, I'm not really concerned about that one, even if it is the best and closest dr. I have. It's funny considering it used to be in reverse, hated eye dr, loved dentist. I also need to try again to see someone about my head, that one is a real pain literally, but I'm not getting better in that department! It would be nice to get my pins removed, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. To put it simply, I need health insurance so I don't have to keep waiting 6 weeks to see someone about my head, these pins can be removed easier, and that may also help with the dentist part as well.

I'm tired of always complaining about my life, but everything I've been trying to do about it isn't working! I hate everything!

No comments: