On another blog I read (maybe the same one I found the link for the signature), I also found out how to have signatures automatically on your posts (thanks to whoever replied on her blog how to post these). Is my lack of computer stuff scaring you away yet? Also, for anyone else who's wondering why I don't have an avatar on twitter, the few pictures I have on my computer that I want to use all need to be resized (all are too big). Someone did tell me how to do so (upload to photobucket or flickr), I just haven't actually messed around with that yet. The guitar picture and the ones of P that I've posted on here were taken with my cell phone. I want some different pictures to use for my blogger profile, twitter, and other sites, I just don't know what.
Thursday morning, I took my car back to the dealership to have the steering-something-or-another recall fixed (I have it in writing in my car). They also conveniently checked out some other things and informed me that 3 of my tires are showing the core, one brake is at 10% and the other is 15% so I'll visit my mechanic next week to get a second opinion on the issues. When I got home after dropping my car off, I went to bed, I woke up to 4 voicemails, 1 f/ES boss, 1 f/my mom in regards to the ES boss's message, and 2 f/the dealership. The dealership ones were about the above mentioned items, and the other 2 were about working Friday night. That convinced me to finally call the FMT boss, the guy that worked my nights off last season is doing it, but I'm going to work his nights off, sort of a role reversal. He wants Fri. and Sat. nights off, so I'll be working those nights til the end of July, and if ES needs me, I'm still available the rest of the time (incase you were wondering, my mom's going to work Friday night for ES).
Thursday night, Vx, osil's 2 son's and I went to see Terminator. I never saw the other movies, but I had been watching some of the episodes w/Vx, so I wasn't completely lost, its not too bad of a movie. It was the oldest's birthday (he's the one that graduated Tuesday night), so we took them out to dinner afterwards.
Thursday morning, I took my car back to the dealership to have the steering-something-or-another recall fixed (I have it in writing in my car). They also conveniently checked out some other things and informed me that 3 of my tires are showing the core, one brake is at 10% and the other is 15% so I'll visit my mechanic next week to get a second opinion on the issues. When I got home after dropping my car off, I went to bed, I woke up to 4 voicemails, 1 f/ES boss, 1 f/my mom in regards to the ES boss's message, and 2 f/the dealership. The dealership ones were about the above mentioned items, and the other 2 were about working Friday night. That convinced me to finally call the FMT boss, the guy that worked my nights off last season is doing it, but I'm going to work his nights off, sort of a role reversal. He wants Fri. and Sat. nights off, so I'll be working those nights til the end of July, and if ES needs me, I'm still available the rest of the time (incase you were wondering, my mom's going to work Friday night for ES).
Thursday night, Vx, osil's 2 son's and I went to see Terminator. I never saw the other movies, but I had been watching some of the episodes w/Vx, so I wasn't completely lost, its not too bad of a movie. It was the oldest's birthday (he's the one that graduated Tuesday night), so we took them out to dinner afterwards.
1 comment:
Don't you just love how you can go into a car repair shop for one issue and they always find at least 5 more things that need fixed?
Post a Comment