Yesterday after typing my blog, I was still awake about 7:30am and I didn't feel very tired, so I decided to go ahead and stay up a little longer to pick up my prescription and get my tag. I left the apt. about 8am and I was back home w/both things by 9am! I had to drive 5 miles south for the prescription, then 2 miles west and 6 miles north for the tag (passed another tag office that wasn't open yet). I was amazed how quick that took, if I was getting a driver's license I would have had a long line to wait in, but the people that take care of tags and stuff were all available. Since Oklahoma decided to do a complete make-over of the tags, I had to get a new one, Vx still needs to put it on my car, he still doesn't have his on his vehicle and it expired in December. He said a cop pulled up behind him, so he stuck the new tag out the driver's window and the cop passed him and shook his head.
No comments:
Post a Comment