Sunday, July 4, 2010

Changes

I FINALLY changed my blog layout! I would like to thank blogger for offering me some more choices, it was between this one and several others, but I thought this one would represent this blog the best. Red is one of my favorite colors and incase its not obvious, I love stars. I also want to add those weekly meme's to the left column eventually, so if I email in an entry, it'll be there for your clicking pleasure. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, things I need to fix (or attempt to, I'm not very good at design stuff), booyah's, fuck you's, whatever, I just want to know how others think it looks now. Also feel free to correct my grammar, the last part of that last sentence doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not sure of another way to word it.

No comments: