Friday, July 9, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins

After a rainy, miserable Thursday (for me, at least), it's now Friday, and time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-in:


Wife of a Sailor asks questions for spouses and significant others to answer, then by posting a link to your post on her Mr. Linky, others may read your answers as well! My answers this week are more on the humorous side, so I hope you enjoy!


1. What is your favorite household chore?

Laundry, its the only one I seem to do well, and I can do it anytime of day, since the laundromat is a few steps from the apartment. The others I can't so much.


2. What is your favorite childhood memory?

The only one that comes to mind is my sister's first husband. Her & I were the only two people that seemed to love him, but that didn't seem to last very long. We still keep in touch on facebook. I think my brother's dating his sister as well.


3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Anytime the "old pervert" is around at work, I turn 5 shades of red. One of the more pg statements he's made towards me:

"I know why you wear so many layers of chothes, that way when I'm done, your still getting undressed."


4. What uniform of your spouse's is your favorite?

Anything w/BCG's! They're so sexy, I have trouble kissing my husband when he wears them!


5. What canceled TV show do you miss the most?

Gilmore Girls, I don't remember watching it until the second or third season, but I remember catching up on some satellite channel back in the day, and then watching the other episodes either as they aired, or recording them and watching them within a few days. I loved that show, especially that season where Luke and Loreli started dating.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't deal with the pervert.