Friday, July 23, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins



Every week, Wifey at Wife of a Sailor post questions for milspouses and significant others to answer, here's this week's questions:

1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?

The three weeks he was gone, I missed seeing him almost everyday and us "hot bunking". While he only made it to the mob site, so we were still able to talk everyday, it's not the same. He came home right when I started working 14 hour days at my job, so while he was home and he did visit me at my job some, we were still "apart" for another week and a half.


2. What do you miss least?
I don't miss him bad mouthing the tv shows I like to watch, the music I like to listen to, the food I like to eat/cook, his clothes laying everywhere, the "small stuff" that still annoys the living shit out of me.


3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
If I'm smart, I would choose red, yellow, and blue since you can use those colors to make other colors, but I'm not a yellow fan. Maybe black in yellows place, idk.



4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
Easy, breezy (not to steal Cover Girl's phrase, but it does describe me fairly well)


5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
Currently, I'm not wearing any, but the last ones that were on my feet would probably say dressy-casual.


To participate, click on the banner at the top or in the left sidebar, use her Mr. Linky, leave her some comment love, and have fun!


Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

Easy Breezy is awesome! I think you should market it. ;)