
Super Keely is showing off brain cupcakes on hers (click on the banner to visit her blog, then click on a link to see the picture). Something about them replacing Elmo cupcakes from last year. I assume this is the same Elmo who fell over, said something about helping him up and her son kept telling him, "No."
Hm, eating brains...
On the husband recovering front, last week for his post-op, the doctor played ping pong down there. A few days ago, he proclaimed, "I've angered the scrotum gods!" He had an infection (unsure if its surgery-related or not), so the doctor gave him antibiotics and more pain pills, telling him to take them. We go back again tomorrow.
At midnight, I took him to a store to buy the video game Starcraft. Several years ago, I stood in line for Halo 2 since my ex-boyfriend was in the hospital. My husband thought this was the most romantic thing I've ever done. Granted, both of them had reserved copies, but still am I really that kind of girl that I encourage men to leave me alone by playing video games?
It's after 6 am, he's been playing that game since we got home (12:15am, give or take).
Even if you don't want to see brains, visit Super Keely's awesomeness by clicking on either banner (top of this post or the left sidebar).
Enjoy your Tuesday!
2 comments:
Good luck to your hubby's recovery and follow up visit tomorrow - having a doctor proclaim he's angered the scrotum gods would be a bit freaky! :)
RTT: Dinosaurs, Geodes and a Scenic Moth
There is a scrotum god or gods? What exactly do you think they look like? Yikes, that's an image I'm not going to get out of my head any time soon. Sorry!
Post a Comment