Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

It's Tuesday again, and time for:

randomtuesday

For the record, I am typing this out on Monday night, about 11:30 pm my time (central).

Random things in my life:
neighbors (come and go, apartment life)
husband (I told myself I won't type out the recent drama between us on this day, Sunday's post should be sufficient enough)
P (the cat)
fireworks (yes, more were shot off over the weekend)

I don't how long I went without replacing the aaa batteries in my tv remote, but I did last night. Since the digital switchover, the remote pretty much turns the tv on and off, and adjust the volume. Remote number 2 controls the channels.

My ABC never works (odd thing about this: the local studio's on top of a mountain! Their tower is the closest one to us as well), NBC works when it wants to (but not during the Olympics, middle of the night when Poker's on, Boston Legal reruns, etc., maybe we should've moved to those apartments by their studios), PBS doesn't during its "time of the month" (not mine), but CBS, CW (those two are having an affair across the street downtown, if they get too hot the fire station is by CBS), and FOX does, but the My Network doesn't always (I guess its like me & my husband, can't always stand to be in the same building).

This has taken me a long time to type out, I'm having a hard time coming up with random stuff this week that doesn't involved Vx, so I'll leave you with a receipt from Wal-Mart this evening:

Cereal
(salt)ines (no salt by mom's request, I call them ines)
sugar
highlighters (package of 2 yellow ones)
tights (2 pairs marked down, I wear them under my jeans to work and daily in the colder months)
oreo golden (the vanilla ones)
cupcake (frosting turned my teeth pink)
tp

Mom called me back (left her a message explaining how to answer the phone since it took an hour it seemed to get a hold of her, she thought it was funny) while I was there, her boyfriend asked if I got toilet paper, I asked her to ask him if 12 double rolls was enough, one of them made the comment about that lasting a week, and several fat butt jokes were made between the 3 of us.

Yes, were that kind of family. The boyfriend should be fine if the two of them aren't too scared to give marriage another try.

Join in on the random fun by clicking one of the banners (one at the top of this post, the other on the left sidebar). Use Mr. Linky, visit another random, do the hokey-pokey and turn your around. That's what its all about!

Enjoy your Tuesday, I'll try to while I can (Wednesday is my husband's surgery).

No comments: